Sources noted on TIPS
- Brian T. Melzer, 2011. " the actual expenses of Credit Access: proof through the Payday Lending marketplace, " The Journal that is quarterly of, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 517-555.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1978. " Credit Rationing: dilemmas and Questions, " Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 170-183, might.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige Marta Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. " Payday Loans and bank cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?, " United states Economic Review, United states Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 412-417, might.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige M. Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. " pay day loans and bank cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?, " NBER performing Papers 14659, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
online payday loans with no credit check Vermont
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1990. " The Economics Of Rotating Savings And Credit Associations, " performing papers 556, Massachusetts Institute of tech (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1992. " The economics of Rotating Savings and Credit Associations, " Papers 157, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson class - Development Studies.
- Timothy Besley & Stephen Coate & Glenn Loury, 1992. " The Economics of Rotating Savings and Credit Associations, " Boston University - Institute for Economic developing 24, Boston University, Institute for Economic developing.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1990. " The Economics Of Rotating Savings And Credit Associations, " Papers 149, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson Class - Development Studies.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. " Education and preserving: The long-lasting aftereffects of senior high school Financial Curriculum Mandates, " NBER performing Papers 6085, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. " Education and preserving: The Long-Term aftereffects of senior high school Financial Curriculum Mandates, " Working Papers 97012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2008. " Negative equity and property property foreclosure: concept and proof, " Public Policy Discussion Paper 08-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. " Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and results in, " Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. " Financial intermediation and development: Causality and results in, " Policy analysis performing Paper Series 2059, the entire world Bank.
- John Gathergood, 2012. " Self-Control, Financial Literacy and Consumer Over-Indebtedness, " Discussion Papers 12/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Diamond, Douglas W & Dybvig, Philip H, 1983. " Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity, " Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. June 91(3), pages 401-419.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. " limiting credit rating access: home study proof on impacts all over Oregon price limit, " performing Papers 08-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2008.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2008. " Can A islamic type of housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of this Underprivileged?, " Papers on Economics of Religion 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic reputation for the University of Granada.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2009. " Can A model that is islamic of Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status regarding the Underprivileged?, " Post-Print hal-00723634, HAL.
- Marianne Bertrand & Adair Morse, 2009. " Suggestions Disclosure, Cognitive Biases and Payday Borrowing, " Working Papers 2009-007, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
More about this product
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Domestic Behavior - - - Domestic Preserving; Private Finance
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and solutions - - - Other
- G32 - Financial Economics - - business Finance and Governance - - - funding Policy; Financial danger and danger Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- Z12 - Other Special Subjects - - Social Economics - - - Faith
All product on this website has been provRePEc: bng: wpaper: 12008. See basic details about how exactly to correct material in RePEc.
When you yourself have authored this product and are also perhaps not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to definitely do so right here. This enables to connect your profile for this product. In addition enables you to accept possible citations to this product that individuals are uncertain about.
Once you learn of lacking products citing this 1, you are able to assist us producing those links by the addition of the appropriate sources in the same manner as above, for each refering product. You may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation if you are a registered author of this item.
Take note that modifications usually takes a little while to filter through the many services that are rePEc.